Father’s Day is only two weeks away! Do you need help finding a unique gift?
For some reason, I have a harder time picking a gift for my dad (or men in general) than buying something for my mom… 😀 It somehow requires more imagination to think of something he’d appreciate, so I end up getting him the same old sweets every year. Sweets are a sure bet for my dad !
In case you need fresh Father’s Day gift ideas, I pulled together a gift guide for dads who are a little “different” – maybe he’s not that into sports, maybe he likes to nerd out on board games. Maybe he’s obsessed with eating healthful foods (but likes to indulge every now and then).
1. “Authors Are My Rock Stars” T-shirt – Perfect for a book loving dad! Comes in variety of colors.
2. Pandemic Board Game – Does your dad enjoy playing board games (that are a little more involved than Uno or Yahtzee) with his friends? This cooporative, strategy game was recommended to me by my nerdy husband, and his friends also approve!
3. Healthy Creations’ Vegan, Allergy-Friendly Donuts – If your dad wants to eat healthy and has a sweet tooth to satisfy (or you want him to eat better :)), Chef Ariel has got you covered! Her super yummy gourmet vegan, gluten-free, nuts & refined sugar free donuts are made fresh and shipped nationwide from Seattle. Subscribe to her Donut of the Month Club, and get her delicious treats delivered to your dad (or you) every month!
4. “Thank You for Being An Awesome Dad to My Cats” Father’s Day Card – Does your dad have a sweet spot for his adorable feline family members? Refer your cat as his “grandkitty?” Then you gotta get him this card.
5. Vader’s Little Princess by Jeffrey Brown – Is your dad into Star Wars? Always had a special bond with his daughter? This adorable illustrated book features Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith, and his rebellious daughter, Leia, sharing funny and sweet father-daughter moments. They’ve also got Darth Vader and Son.
6. Espresso Coffee Scented Soap from Emily’s Handmade Soaps – If your dad is like me, and doesn’t drink coffee but loves the smell of it – Emily’s all-natural handmade coffee scented soap is perfect for him! It’s got real coffee ground in it for exfoliation and would make a great gift for a gardener dad, too!
Hope you found something your dad will love 🙂
p.s. My Cat Dad Father’s Day card was a big hit with my husband last year, and lots of my customers have gotten a kick out of it, too 🙂 You can shop them in my Etsy shop. I also have a Dog Dad Father’s Day Card here.