That means the winter holiday season is just around the corner.
(well, to me anyway 🙀)
I’ve been booking a bunch of holiday shows since summer, and here is my calendar! 👇
– Eastlake High School Holiday Bazaar | Sat. 11/3, 9am – 3pm | Sammamish
– Periwinkle Rose Open House | Sat. 11/10, 11am – 4pm | Snohomish
– Tacoma is for Lovers Artist Craft Fair | Sun. 11/18, 11am – 4pm | Tacoma
– Port Townsend Holiday Craft Sale | Fri. 11/23 & Sat. 11/24, 10am – 5pm | Port Townsend
– King Street Maker’s Market Holiday Pop-Up | Thur. 11/29 – Sun. 12/2, 11am – 7pm | Seattle (*My new ceramic ornaments will be on display and for sale! I will not be present however.)
– Phinney Winter Festival & Crafts Fair | Sat. 12/1 & Sun. 12/2, 10am – 5pm | Seattle
I’m still waiting to hear back from a couple of shows I applied for… I’ll keep you posted as I hear back from them🤞
If you’re not in the Seattle area and feeling sad you won’t be able to shop from me in-person…😭 I’m sad, too!! Well, at least you can shop all of my adorable gifts on my new and improved online shop now.
NOTE: You always get free US shipping for orders of $35 or more (before tax)! No coupon code needed.
If you’re in the area, I hope to see your beautiful face at one of the holiday shows 😘
p.s. You can always check my updated holiday schedule on my new website here!